Monday, June 1, 2009

Not me Monday!

Not me Monday is here...and although I do not link into mckmamma's site I love to join her!!!
Last week I did not finally finish planting our garden...because I started it 3 weeks ago and I SURELY would not wait 3 weeks before finishing it....Not me!
While packing Allie's lunch last week I DID NOT tell her just to take cold pizza because I had not been to the grocery store in 2 weeks...Not me! I always pack very healthy lunches for our children!!!
And speaking of lunches I worked super games at Allie's school last Friday and I packed my lunch instead of buying a school lunch and I did not eat it at lunch time after it had sat in my very warm van all morning, I would not do that because it was EGG SALAD, and that would be very nasty!!! Only it really was pretty good~I mean if I HAD eaten it :o
On Saturday when I got home from running around doing only things for my wonderful family....okay getting my hair cut I did not see this in my front yard....
Because we dress our children in matching clothes and wash their breakfast off their face everyday!!! And would NEVER allow our adorable little toddler to run around in shorts and cowboy boots!!! I mean really we do live in the country and have A LOT of Amish go up and down our road but we also have cars with people who are nosey and like to stare and we would just not give them reason to talk about us....
....hmmmm or maybe we would?!
How bout you? What did you NOT do?!

No comments: