Thursday, May 7, 2009

What has been going on around here? What is about to be going on around here? Glad you asked! This week has been full as most of our weeks are! Especially now with baseball/softball in full swing...pun intended! Allie is Monday and Wednesday and Austin is Tuesday and Thursday. So with out games or tournaments that leaves us Friday, Saturday and Sunday! Not too bad! YET!! The weather has been ok...this rain...ugh! The sun has been out but it still has been kinda chilly. Gotta be honest and tell you I am ready for SUMMER!!! Bring on the heat! Well hmmm yea bring on the heat! The kids are very ready for school to be out! And really so am I! The teachers I am sure have noticed that I am ready! I think 2 days out of the 4 that the kids have had school this week I did not sign Allie's assignment book...oops! And let me tell you she was not happy! She got in the van yesterday and said "well this is the 3rd day this week that I have not had recess!" Umm why? "Well YOU forgot to sign my assignment book 2 days and then my teacher did not think I was studying when she told me to!" Yeah I am sure that the teacher is just as ready for school to be out as we are! Today I had my mom's prayer group. I love that group! I love hearing from all the mom's about their children and knowing that mine are normal! Or maybe it is that all of them are just crazy?! Plus I love that group because we always have GREAT food! I know that every other Thursday I will not be eating dinner because I will shove my face full of all the wonderful food I have at mom's prayer group! Well and I love that group because we have some pretty awesome moms and knowing that these moms are shooting up prayer requests for me and my family...WOW!!! GREAT feeling! Tomorrow I am going to take all of our cans to the recycle place! And Saturday I am going to play in a tournament! I am looking forward to playing! Should be fun! Oh and Sunday is my day...actually May is MY month! You know mothers day and then my birthday, I have just claimed May as mine! That is okay right?! Good I thought so : ) Anyways my Mom will be in Madison so I went to see her last night! I am sure we will go to see Johnny's Mom! But then the day is mine! Not sure what I will do? Hmm?! Then the week will start over....and next week is really FULL! Lots of ball going on! I will try and get some pictures to post and apologize for the no picture post tonight! I assure you we are all doing well and have not changed since the last pics I posted! Well it is getting late and I am just plain tired. So goodnight to all!!!

No comments: