Thursday, May 14, 2009

Baseball....Nah...Sun & Fun!!!

Well with the busy week we were having we certainly did not think we would be hanging out in the BEAUTIFUL weather tonight!!! However we are ever so thankful for it!
There was a schedule mix up so Austin did not have to play tonight! And with zip zero zilch ball going on we had dinner early and were able to CHILL!!! AHHH!!!!
And blow "puffy heads" And plant a garden.... And.... ....laugh and swing!!!
and enjoy the time we have with each other!!! oh and if I was the one upside down I would not be blowing "puffy heads" but rather my dinner!!
I guess you can do these things when your a kid!!
The weather is going to be great here again tomorrow!!! YIPPEE!!!
Actually I think this weekend is going to be sunny and 70's!! I know that THE GOOD LORD heard me say I NEED some nice weather, and that is all I want for my Birthday weekend...oh and to see my Pops...and I AM going to see him...so I wonder does that make my Birthday weekend this weekend AND next? Oh that's right it is MAY...my MAY!!!
Hey I gotta get back out and enjoy some more time with my family!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE that pic of Cash with the poofyheads!! That's awesome!

Coolwhip said...

Glad you got some down time to enjoy the weather. It turned out to be a glorious day yesterday...who would believe after the way Thursday started!!? Hope you have a wonderful birthday!! See ya next Thursday!