Wednesday, May 20, 2009

BUSY!!!

life with lafevers has been...busy!! Austin had tournaments this past weekend. They won 3 lost 3 so unfortunately they did not make it to the Sunday tournament. Or maybe that should say fortunately?! No really they did a good job. Austin has really started to come around this year. He is showing us that he really likes the sport and is not just there to hang out with his buddies. Puts a smile on my baseball/softball loving face : ) His regular season games start next week. I am looking forward to that! Thanks to all of you for my Birthday wishes on Sunday! Allie told Johnny that she wanted to make me breakfast! My lil chef!!! She got out her cookbook and made me Fifi's French Toast! It was very good! And Johnny made me a Cheese omelet, also very good! This is the letter Austin gave me: MY MOM~ I can count by twos and tie my shoes I can snap and clap plus take a nap I can stomp my feet and spin around and when I fall to the ground, your always there by my side holding my hand and saying your alright always there taking care of me, whenever it may be! So this card is coming to you BUT before I stop I must say, THANK YOU MOM FOR EVERYDAY!! I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!! Love, Austin (has the BEST MOM) ....hmmm sweet or what!!!! I was also able to take a nap! And the kids and Johnny took me out for dinner! It was a great day! The kids had pictures and while I was there, one of the Mom's got all the people around the park to sing me Happy Birthday! WOW!! I am a lucky girl!!! Monday Allie had practice and Johnny had a meeting after work!! Did I ever tell you how hard it is to coach a team of 10 girls, and watch my OOOOHHH so cute toddler?! Well Thank goodness for the sweet parents that help me out...even when that OOOOHHH so cute toddler SHOVES too much pizza in his cute little mouth and then gags and throws it back up :o !! Tuesday night was Allies first regular season game! GREAT game!!! Our little 3rd baseman, made 4 amazing stops one of which she had to dive for and THEN made the throw to our little 1st baseman and got the girl out!! HOLY COW! People that just does not happen in coach pitch!!! Or so we thought! Allie had 4 great hits and did very well in the field! I worried a little about playing her at shortstop, however she stopped everything that came to her and knew just what to do when she got the ball! OOOOHHHH I am so proud of her and our little team!!! Tonight AJ has practice and tomorrow Allie has a game! Also tomorrow is our Mom's prayer group, and I always look forward to that!!! Johnny is working 4 10's this week so he can have Friday off! He is planning on getting the yard work done so that we can make the much needed trip up north to see.............MY DADDY!!!!! We are all soooooo excited!!!! There you have it!!! I told you.... life with lafevers=BUSY ;))

No comments: