Monday, May 25, 2009

*Warning* picture overload....

I think the pictures here speak for themselves....we had a WONDERFUL time this weekend in Madison!!!
Daddy and his girls : )
A very happy Mommy ; ) Sisters....and Best Friends : )
When we pulled off the freeway I thought that Allie's little or I should say BIG SCREAM
"WE ARE ALMOST HEEEERRREEEE"
was really sweet and then when Austin and Allie bolted out of the van to run to see their Papaw I knew that was great...then just a few steps behind was Cash...
"Papaw"!!!
wish I had that on video...it was priceless!!!!
Arms stretched as far as they could go, short little legs running as fast as they could, jumped right into his arms and just put his cute little head down right on his Papaw's shoulder!!!
LOVED IT!!!
Saturday morning we went to breakfast at a little place not far from the course! Yummy food!! Thanks again Mom and Dad!!
And then it was over to the junior course to golf!! Dad, Austin, Johnny, Allie & Cash
* practicing *
My mad golf swing....or maybe I should say
My bad golf swing....
When we finished golfing we ran over to the club house for a snack and then off to the lake! Cash : )
Papaw and his buddy ; )
Allie and Mommy ; )
Sunglasses....anyone? It was bright out there!!
~Me and Lovie~
When we got back from the lake Dad made my Birthday dinner....any guesses?? ok tooo easy....lasagna!!!! It was wonderful!!! Thanks Dad!!!!!
Sunday morning we took the kids back over to little thunder to fish!!
Johnny did not get to fish very much because every time one of the kids caught one he would have to take it off the hook and all that yucky stuff!!! And one time Ma and Jess thought they could do it....
I don't think they ever did touch the fish
Thank goodness for sweatshirts ; o
Dad caught a nice bass!!
Allie with her blue gill!!!
check out her face!!
EEEWWW!!! Cash with his blue gill!!
Austin caught a bass too!!!
So see I told you the pictures say it all!!!
A GREAT, much needed mini vacation!!!!
Next trip???
Can't come too soon!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great picture history! So glad you had fun and got to see your Daddy!

Unknown said...

Just had to tell you I was looking at your family pic and I realized that all 3 of your children have YOUR eyes Katie! Never noticed that before!! No smartass remarks about you missing your eyes either please! LOL

Coolwhip said...

Love the pics!! And I'm so glad you all had a great time and got to see your Dad and Papaw!! =D