Wednesday, May 13, 2009

mid week update!

Well I told you we had a busy week ahead of us...and boy was I right!
As most of you already know I am in the running for Mother of the Year and so it is really no big deal that my toddler does not sleep in a bed at night! He chooses to sleep on the couch instead. And since a 2 year old calls the shots around here...we let him!!!
However last night he wakes up at 4:30am to tell me he wants to go to my bed. Sure it is 4:30am I don't care if you go to the stairs...just go back to sleep! As I am walking him back to our room he says..."git daddy out of here Mommy" I say "Cash this is Daddy's bed too" " NO Mommy it's yur bed...git him out!" And when I brought him back Johnny was saying " get him out of here Kate, he is crowding me" HMMM.....let's see who won that battle.......
....like I said our 2 year old is calling the shots around here!
So it is now Wednesday and so far this week we have had a middle school break up, that just about hit the news stands! And just for your information, Austin is doing fine! I am sure this will be the first of many heartaches he will have! DARN IT!! They are in the 6th grade it was bound to happen! Austin had a scrimmage Monday night, they won! WOO HOO! Allie had practice, and her coach could hardly move...being as she thought she was still young and in shape to go play in an ALL day tournament Saturday WHICH she and her team took FIRST place, Thankyouverymuch!!!!
Tuesday Austin started his tournament, they lost! BOO HOO!
And now Austin will play again tonight and Allie has practice! We thought tonight would be an off night...WRONG! So who knows what is in store for the rest of the week?! I am sure that Austin is hoping this.....
SLEEP!!!
However I think what he is dreaming about is this....
BALL...BALL...AND MORE BALL!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it! You didn't tell me about the battle of the bed! Cash is a stinker!! Poor Johnny! So you won't be at the game tonight?? TTYL