Wednesday, July 22, 2009

it is over...

Baseball season that is!
Friday night Austin played and won! He had a great game. Playing left field and second base. So back to the ball field Saturday morning we went! They played very well, and gave Marengo a good battle. Unfortunately they did not pull it off!
Congrats to the Highland Blue team and coaches for a GrEaT season. They placed #1 in the season games!
And after a tough fight.... 3rd in the tournament!
Not really what the boys were after but we are all very proud of them!!!
Saturday night Johnny and I went over to a class of 1995 cookout! It was fun! Nice to see friends we had not seen in awhile and nice to see some we see often!!! I took my camera with the best intentions, guess I was too busy chatting?! Oh well hopefully we will have another one next year for our 15 year!!! Wow!!! 15 years!!!
So far this week the kids and I have been into nothing! I was looking at the calender and they only have less than 4 weeks until they go back to school. We ran into the store on Monday (with Auntie, who we miss dearly since she is a workin' girl again) and picked up some school supplies.
I had better enjoy these next few weeks, soon they will be hittin' the books!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't forget to have Al hit the books now...if she starts her book today, she may still be able to finish it with minimal fuss! ;)