Monday, July 13, 2009

catching up.....

Happy Anniversary!!!
34 years!!!
Happy Anniversary!!!
12 years!!! Saturday, while Allie and I were waiting to play our last tournament game....I had a visitor to come out and watch!!! Surprise!!!!!
I think I jumped from the highest bleacher and ran through a crowd of people to jump into his arms!!!!
The kids were pretty happy too!!!
We love to have Dad/Papaw there to watch us play/coach ball!!!!
Highland Pink ended the season on Saturday!!
We made it down to 6 teams!!! Pretty good, if I do say so myself!!
Here is a shot of our little #10 on the field #1 in our hearts...Allie LaFever and her very proud Coach/Mommy!!!!
Austin's team is now in tournaments. Saturday they won and Sunday they lost, so now he is in the losers bracket but hopeful to get to the Championship game this Sunday! He plays tomorrow night! I will try and keep posting on their progress!!!
Today the kids and I sat around to relax! Did a little housework and enjoyed a beautiful day!!!
I shot these pictures today. Not too bad for VERY unhappy children...well except for Cash, he likes to have his picture taken. The big kids
"why do we have to do this?" "this is dumb" "can't you just take our picture another day?"
NO...GET OUT THERE AND LET ME TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR CUTE LITTLE FACE....NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
...so there you have it....3 cute little faces!!!! Enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pics ` great job!!!!