Monday, July 6, 2009

~Not me Monday~

While celebrating the 4th of July on the 3rd for red, white & BOOM I did not let my daughter play a video game instead of physical activity, because I did not want to argue with her.
I did Not do that because it was a beautiful night and tons of kids and lots of things to do.....
like play video games:o
Not me!!!!!
While weeding my front flower beds I did Not stop to find a snake slithering across my bare foot, and the dance around in a very childish way screaming like a girl to then yell for the neighbor kids to come out and find the slithering creature. And then once they found it....you know if this all really happened...ask G to hold that snake so I could take a picture. NOPE Not me!!! While sitting with our fam of 5 on Saturday I did not say to Johnny that I would love to have another baby! To which his reply was "Thank God we had the surgery last winter" Oh that's right.....well, I did not say~well maybe we can adopt one....hmmmm And then Austin and Allie at the same time "let's adopt Miss Emma" "she is sooooo cute" Gosh darn it....she is!!!!!!!!

No comments: