Sunday, February 1, 2009

Our weekend...

We have had an eventful weekend! After Johnny get home on Friday he and the boys and I went in to have dinner for his B~day! BW3's!! Allie spent the night with her friend! I felt like a princess with 3 boys! Saturday was spent doing not a thing! It was very cold and so we stayed inside and took naps and played games! I did finish the Eclipse...Oh it was a tear jerker at the end! I will for sure be going to the book store this week to get the last book! I am sure that Cheryl and I will be off to the movies to see the movie!!!
This morning we had some warm weather so Auntie took Cash for us and the big kids, Johnny and I went up to snow trails to tube!!! OH MY that is a fun time! Kinda pricey but a fun time for sure! No pictures, sorry! But just picture it in your head...going down BIG hills with BIG smiles and lots of screaming!!!! Oh and the best part you do not have to walk back up...oh no you just step on this magic carpet and up ya go!!! The down side to that is...I still have to work out today!!!
But before I do that
Because of this.....
I have to do this.......
Yes people that is a PILE of receipts!!! We have 2 yrs to turn them in! Can you believe it will have been 2 yrs in April!? Well it has been! If I was smart I would have done this before now...You know I just have no desire to do it! But it must be done! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Coolwhip said...

Tubing sounds like so much fun!!! Glad you guys had a great time!! And oh yeah....good luck with all those receipts!! I do the same thing with our taxes!! Talk to you soon!