Sunday, January 10, 2010

As Promised ....

Our first year wrestler!!!
Austin is doing a really good job. He seems to really enjoy this sport. This sport that I never would have thought I could "get into"....boy 2010 is proving to be a year that I should never say never!!! Anyways, I do "get into" his matches. For that matter if I know you or your parents...I "get into" your matches too!!! This is NOT a surprise to those of you that HAVE to or CHOOSE to sit by me during something my kids are involved in!!! So, to say the least we are all having tons of fun this wrestling season! And beaming with pride yet again over our oldest son who gives his all to everything!!
Speaking of beaming with pride...
these two are like peas in a pod!! Ornery as they can get, have tons of fun together and waiting as patiently as they can for...
our newest addition to make an appearance...which by the way "she" is starting to grow!!!
kinda like the smile on my face when I think about being an "Auntie"
I wish she would let me take some pics of her getting "bigger" no such luck YET!!! I am going to work on that!!!

1 comment:

Coolwhip said...

Way to go Austin!! And Jess is absolutely glowing....beautiful mama to be!!