Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas #1

9 more days until Christmas!!! Are you ready???
I am NOT!!! I still have shopping to do, wrapping to do, cookies to bake....and I am running out of time!!! I am trying really hard NOT to stress over it...after all, this time of year is a time to be HAPPY and celebrate JESUS!!!! NOT stressed and frazzled!!! Okay, so I said I am trying!!! Everything WILL get done!!
Yesterday we had Christmas with my Mom's family!!
I do believe a good time was had by all!!! Allie was in charge of taking pictures for me.....ahem...so we have LOTS of pictures of our cat and dog and pictures of pictures on the wall!!!
Tonight after I slaved over a wonderful meal of.....ahem....subway...Thanks Michelle for getting that gift card yesterday and reminding me how much I LOVE....making such a wonderful meal for my family!!! I have not stopped thinking about it since!!! Well now I have because my belly is full :) Oh anyways after our dinner Austin was sitting at the counter doing some homework when I say to him...don't eat my gift from yesterday!! To which he says, WHY? I was looking at it this morning and it looks SOOOOO yummy!!! WHY can I not have any of them?
Well son it sure does look Yummy....to my skin!!! It is body scrub!!! OH GEEEEEZ....he says, I saw that this morning and was thinking, I wonder if Mommy will notice if I take just one of these yummy looking candies and a little...just a little of this pudding!!!! HA!!! Good thing I said something!!! I would have been really upset if he had eaten this....I can not wait to use it!!! What a GREAT idea!!! Thanks, Julie and Kate!!!! You all are sooooo crafty!!!!
I think we had a total of 25 people here...one of which included this handsome guy....
...I don't want any of you to worry!! He did leave here with both of his very chubby cheeks un-harmed....I wanted so badly to kiss them right off!!! But I was able to control myself... We also discovered that the very chunky Hank has rolls on his knees.....cutest thing I have ever seen. ROLLS ON HIS KNEES!!! LOVE.IT!!!!!!
I know you are all shocked that this guy is shirtless....
he was not Cash yesterday...he was HULK!!!

When he was Cash the other day we had this conversation...

  • Cash~VERY LOUD SIGH...
  • Me~Wow chuggie what was that for?
  • Cash~ I'm on the naughty list!!!
  • Me~You are? I do not believe it!
  • Cash~ Yup I am!!!
  • Me~hmmm you know you are going to see Santa with your Mamaw you might want to get on the "good list"
  • Cash~Ooookay....mommy I will try to git on the good list!!!

That boy....he is something I tell ya!!!! And this girl....Miss Emma...she sure is a cutie!!!

The beauty that runs in this family....LOVE IT!!!!!!

I am going to leave you with this picture of our tree....look very closely...I do believe that someone may have been trying to lasso it, with this yellow rope that he HAD to take from his Papaw's!!!!!!

Any guesses on who that someone is?

No comments: