Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Novermber rain....or....

SNOW!!!
Yup, you did read that right!!! SNOW!!!
I knew it was coming! I did not expect to see it this morning!
Guess who else did not expect to see it this morning.....
Boy was he happy to see it!!!
Let's go outside Mommy!!! I will git my boots and coat and hat and shirt and pants and....MOMMY LET'S GO!!!!!!!
So outside we went!!! To catch snowflakes on our tongue....
and belly laugh when they fall into our eyes....
and rub snow in our hands....
and enjoy this moment together....even if snow was NOT what we had planned to see when we woke up this November morning!!
The innocence of a toddler.....
There is just NOTHING like it!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm with Cash Wilson. I was loving every second of it. AND...I still haven't put out any christmas decorations. I'm staying stong!!