Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween~

I thought I would post some pictures for you all to see!!!
Tonight the kids and Johnny will be Trick-or-Treating!! I am so very happy that Johnny is getting the chance to spend more time with the kids, one on one!!! But I will not lie....I am SAD!!!! Sad that I will not be joining them :(
Blessed that I have a job to go to, happy that I am making money and getting the time out I need.....
Sad, that I will not be with my family tonight!!! Oh and sad that my little Princess....
or Monster Princess left me today to go hang out with her friends....
So, I had to pull this picture of her from my facebook page....which was taken by my dear friend, who had to take Miss Allie last weekend to Trick-or-Treat at the park....WHY? I had to work!!!
I wonder if working will always be bitter/sweet?!
~HAPPY HALLOWEEN~

No comments: