Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pictures and our new additions!

As promised....here are some pictures!!!
I threw this one of Bryer in, its not new....but O so cute!!!  He is just getting so big!  I will do a post on him soon!!  For now you can enjoy this one!!!!
I literally ran threw the house tonight, after picking up Allie and Cash and  taking AJ to baseball practice, cleaning the garage, and eating dinner...and snapped a few pictures!  Not great ones!  But those will come!!!

  My Austin!!!!


Princess Allie!!!

 
Chuggie!!

 
Vader!

 He was a gift from Santa!!  He is a bearded dragon!  Vader is really cool to watch, but does not take good pictures!  Partly because he moves really quick and partly because I don't take him out of his tank!  So this is taken through the glass :)

 
Kolbi!! 

 Kolbi is Johnny's puppy!!  He is so very proud of her!  She is part lab, part collie!  She is really cute and minds very well!!  She poops A LOT and she lives in the garage!!  This picture is deciving, because I let her in the house to get the picture!  No kidding, 3 shots into the "photo shoot" she pooped on the floor!!  Bad puppy!!!  Back outside she went :)

If your lucky maybe I will be back again tomorrow with some more pictures and for sure some Cash quotes!!  However I like to keep everyone on their toes waiting so just keep checking back!!!!

2 comments:

Coolwhip said...

YAY!! Pictures!! I can't believe how grown up Austin & Allie look...who am I kidding?!?! I think all of our kids are looking grown up!! Love the new puppy...she's a cutie!! And OMG...Cash just makes me smile!! You know, I could get used to seeing more updates from you!! =)

Unknown said...

Me too! I could get used to it as well. Great to see you back Katie! ;)